Matanzas Moon Ablaze -- Order Now!!

Matanzas Moon Ablaze -- Order Now!!
Falling in love is spooky...

Friday, September 9, 2016

A year ago, I made a huge leap of faith. Putting my heart and soul out there for the masses was hard. Doubts and insecurities tormented my brain as butterflies swarmed my insides, but I had to do it and not look back to safety. From that moment, there was no return.
As many writers would agree, the fruits of your labor may only taste sweet to you and your loved ones. Sometimes, that is good enough. Much of my writing is for an audience of one. Me. When you share yourself, you are suddenly vulnerable, and that, my friends, is terrifying. I had to swallow the huge frog in my throat and just DO IT.
MATANZAS MOON was officially published 9/9/2015. This past year has brought me incredible highs, and desperately dire lows.  Oh, Life.  How vast an arc your pendulum swings. So many challenges have crept up from every direction imaginable, and I’m not inclined to force something that simply isn’t meant to be.  But, so many signs along the way have shown me brief glimmers of hope.  Radiant images of a life to come, for my family and myself, that proves every moment of struggle is justified. So, I fight on.
Thank you all for the love and support throughout this journey.  My destination is still light-years away. Even though the path is dark and foggy, and my candle has blown out once or twice, …Okay, more often than that, but it doesn’t matter. I will continue.  I know in my heart that the possibilities are endless, and I fully intend to explore them all.  Stay tuned, my friends.  I’m just getting started!  So, Happy Birthday, to my second born, MATANZAS MOON!

.ed87bc_3fe2070d5f714f66b5f02c9e3f54e430

No comments:

Post a Comment